Are you looking for Band Saw Blade For Metal Reviews? Our experts found 57053 number of feedback online for "Band Saw Blade For Metal" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Band Saw Blade For Metal. On selected products for the Best Band Saw Blade For Metal you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||DEWALT Portable Band Saw Blade||9.8||Buy Now on Amazon|
|2||Imachinist S933414 M42 93" X 3/4" X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades||9.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
|3||RIKON 15-400 Horizontal and Vertical 4″ x 6″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw with powerful 3/4 HP Motor||9.2||Buy Now on Amazon|
|4||Rikon 10-3061 10" Deluxe Bandsaw||9.2||Buy Now on Amazon|
|5||KAKA Industrial Metal Cutting Horizontal Band Saw 7" x 12" Capacity 1.5HP motor||9||Buy Now on Amazon|
|6||Lenox - 29232CLB72360 Classic Tuff Tooth Band Saw Blade||8.8||Buy Now on Amazon|
|7||BOSCH BS6412-24M 64-1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch by 24TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade||8.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
|8||Grizzly Industrial G0561-7" x 12" 1 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw||8.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
|9||LENOX Tools Portable Band Saw Blades||8.2||Buy Now on Amazon|
|10||Imachinist S64514 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 64-1/2" X 1/2" X 14tpi for Cutting Soft Ferrous Metal||8.2||Buy Now on Amazon|
We found 57053 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Band Saw Blade For Metal and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
1. DEWALT Portable Band Saw Blade
- Matrix II high speed steel edge of the band saw blade is designed for heat and wear resistance
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
2. Imachinist S933414 M42 93″ X 3/4″ X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades
- Bi-metal type, 93″ long, 3/4″ wide, 10/14tpi teeth profile
- Perfect for soft metal
- 10/14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 10/14TPI is variable teeth, big teeth distance is 2.
- Suits all bandsaws which uses 93″ long, 3/4″ wide bandsaw blade
3. RIKON 15-400 Horizontal and Vertical 4″ x 6″ Metal Cutting Bandsaw with powerful 3/4 HP Motor
- Powerful 3/4HP Motor
- Cuts 4″ x 6″ Square & 4-1/2″ Round Stock
- Built-in Vise Clamps 0- 45°
- Auto-Off Safety Paddle Switch
- Can be used as a Horizontal Bandsaw
4. Rikon 10-3061 10″ Deluxe Bandsaw
- HIGH QUALITY MACHINE – This product includes the 10-3061 Deluxe Bandsaw and 5/16” x 70-1/2” 6TPI bandsaw blade.
- MOTOR DETAILS – The increased cutting capacity and increased 1/2HP motor make this bandsaw great for small to medium sized projects.
- TABLE DETAILS – The tilting, 0-45° cast iron table makes for easy operation.
- DIMENSIONS – Fence Size: 12-1/4” x 2-3/8”, Dust Port Size: 2-1/2” OD, 2-1/4” ID, Base Size: 15-7/8” W x 9-3/8” D, Overall Size: 34-1/4” H x 21” W x 16-1/4” D.
- FEATURES – Features tool-less blade guides; quick-release blade tension lever; large blade tracking knob and viewing window; dust port for shop vacuum hookup; and a safety paddle on/off switch.
5. KAKA Industrial Metal Cutting Horizontal Band Saw 7″ x 12″ Capacity 1.5HP motor
- Universal for both home and small business use
- 1.5 horsepower motor pre-wired for 115V, can be rewired for 230V
- Quick clamp vise can be rotated 0-45 degree
- Hydraulic feed allows to tune in a perfect feed-rate
- Coolant and movable wheels included
6. Lenox – 29232CLB72360 Classic Tuff Tooth Band Saw Blade
- Tuff tooth design reduces tooth strippage
- Bimetal for cutting carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals.
- Good for cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes
- Wavy tooth set helps prevent stripping for cutting thin workpieces
- M-42 high-speed steel tooth edge for heat and wear resistance
7. BOSCH BS6412-24M 64-1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch by 24TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade
- Made from premium grade steel
- Resists heat build up for longer life
- Optimized tooth geometry for best cutting performance
- Package Dimensions: 2.794 L x 26.797 H x 24.765 W (centimeters)
8. Grizzly Industrial G0561-7″ x 12″ 1 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
- Automatic shut off
- Blade size: 3/4″ X .03″ X 93″
- Blade speeds: 80, 130, 180, 235 FPM
- Hydraulic feed control
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V
9. LENOX Tools Portable Band Saw Blades
- High speed steel teeth provide a strong, long lasting cutting edge
- Shatter Resistant
- Bi-metal blades bend and resist breaking and extend blade life
- Long Lasting
- Tuff Tooth design reinforces tooth for longer blade life
10. Imachinist S64514 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 64-1/2″ X 1/2″ X 14tpi for Cutting Soft Ferrous Metal
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 14TPI teeth profile
- Perfect for cutting soft ferrous metal
- 14TPI is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
- Suits all bandsaws which use 64-1/2″ long, 1/2″ wide band saw blade
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Band Saw Blade For Metal currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Band Saw Blade For Metal based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Band Saw Blade For Metal before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Band Saw Blade For Metal they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Band Saw Blade For Metal, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Band Saw Blade For Metal before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Band Saw Blade For Metal will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Band Saw Blade For Metal if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Band Saw Blade For Metal on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.