Are you looking for Barbie Doll House Reviews? Our experts found 63389 number of feedback online for "Barbie Doll House" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Barbie Doll House. On selected products for the Best Barbie Doll House you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Barbie Dreamhouse (3.75-ft) 3-Story Dollhouse Playset with Pool & Slide||9.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|2||Barbie Glam Getaway House||9.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|3||Barbie Malibu House Playset 60 cm||9.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|4||Mattel Barbie Dollhouse, Portable 1-Story Playset with Pool and Accessories||9.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|5||Barbie Dreamhouse Dollhouse with Wheelchair Accessible Elevator||8.8||Buy Now on Amazon|
|6||KidKraft Bonita Rose Dollhouse - Colorful Toddler Toy for 12 Inch Dolls Real Wood||8.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|7||Just Play Barbie Pets Dreamhouse Pet Surprise Playset||8.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|8||Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2||8.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|9||Barbie 3-Story House with Pop-Up Umbrella||8.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
|10||KidKraft Wooden Sweet & Pretty Dollhouse with Elevator and 15-Piece Accessories||8.2||Buy Now on Amazon|
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Barbie Doll House after analyzing 63389 reviews.
1. Barbie Dreamhouse (3.75-ft) 3-Story Dollhouse Playset with Pool & Slide
- Measuring 43 inches tall and 41 inches wide, the fully furnished Barbie DreamHouse inspires endless imagination with 10 indoor and outdoor play areas, customizable features and 75 Plus storytelling pieces.
- Dreamy features include a working elevator, party room with a DJ booth, second-story slide with a pool, balcony with a repositionable hammock swing and a puppy play area with its own pool and slide.
- Customizations let kids design their own dream home -the grass area and pool can be placed in multiple configurations on the first and third floors, and the slide fits in 4 unique locations.
- Set the scene for any story with realistic sound effects, 2 soundscapes, 3 songs, 8 light color options, and 4 light settings including day mode, night mode, party mode and mood lighting.
- A third-floor balcony and rooftop deck inspire outdoor living -bring everyone upstairs in the working elevator that can lift and lower 4 dolls or a Barbie doll in a wheelchair.
- Discover wow moments on every floor with transforming pieces, like a bunk bed that folds down from the wall, a BBQ grill that reverses to reveal a dessert buffet and an entertainment center that doubles as a pet area.
- Bring detail to playtime with 75 plus storytelling pieces featuring realistic touches and textures, like plush blankets, modern décor and grass that’s soft to the touch.
- Kids ages 3 years old and up can move right into the Barbie DreamHouse and discover playtime possibilities in every room.
2. Barbie Glam Getaway House
- When a glam girl needs to relax, she needs a glam getaway house
- A latch and carrying handle means this getaway home is also the perfect house for a getaway of your own -take it on-the-go.
- Open and unfold to reveal a cute kitchenette, adorable bedroom and en suite bathroom.
- Colorful accessories engage girls’ decorating skills, while a unique feature keeps the pieces in place.
3. Barbie Malibu House Playset 60 cm
- Imaginations can move right in to the Barbie Malibu House — the dollhouse opens to create a play space more than 2 feet wide!.
- The 2 stories feature 6 rooms — a kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, bathroom and outdoor patio — plus transformation features make some rooms 2-in-1!.
- Flip the wall in the living room to create an entertainment room, swing open the bathroom vanity to reveal the shower and flip down the bedroom ceiling to transform it into a bunk bed to make room for 4 sisters to sleep!.
- More than 25 accessories can be arranged and rearranged to explore design or tell a story — some pieces have a handle a doll can hold and/or plug-and-play design to let kids immerse themselves in role-play and storytelling.
- Furniture includes a sofa, coffee table, dining table and 4 chairs; accessories include place settings, food, bathroom items, a sleeping bag and game board.
- With a big footprint and lots of pieces, this Barbie dollhouse makes a great gift for kids ages 3 years and older.
4. Mattel Barbie Dollhouse
- This portable Barbie dollhouse unfolds to reveal 2+ feet of indoor and outdoor storytelling fun -the one-story playset features a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and outdoor pool.
- Fill the pool with water to really make a splash -then have fun swimming beneath the colorful patio lights that can hang from the fold-out patio cover.
- Pull the two chairs up to the island bar for indoor or outdoor dining
- Cook up a fabulous meal in the kitchen that includes a sink and stovetop, plus a pot and place settings for two.
- Fold down the bed in the bedroom and enjoy sweet dreams using the dreamy blanket.
- In the bathroom, a working lid on the toilet is fun to lip up and down, and a shelf holds included bathroom accessories like a brush and soap bottle.
- Some of the smaller pieces, like the tablet, have handles a doll can hold or a plug-and-play design that keeps them in place for active play and easy clean-up.
- Close up the house for convenient storage or take On-the-Go -the iconic pink roof doubles as a carrying handle.
- Add variety to Barbie doll’s world and the storytelling opportunities by collecting all her fabulous furnishings and toys because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become (each sold separately, subject to availability).
5. Barbie Dreamhouse Dollhouse with Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Measuring an impressive 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide and featuring 3 stories, 8 rooms, all-angle play, a working elevator and pool with slide, the Barbie Dreamhouse encourages young imaginations to move into this dollhouse and set up a dream home.
- Dreamy features include the working elevator with room for 4 dolls or a Barbie doll in a wheelchair, a new home office, a carport and a second-story pool with a slide that starts on the third story -fill it with water for a real splash.
- Lights and sounds add realistic touches and encourage role-play: place the frying pan on the stove and press for a sizzling sound; do the same with the tea kettle for whistling; open the oven door to see it light up; turn the oven timer for ticking; and push a button on the toilet for a flushing sound.
- Two-in-one fun expands the possibilities for play: the couch opens to create bunk beds and the coffee table flips revealing a bed for Chelsea doll (sold separately) to create a guest bedroom; the fireplace turns around to transform a cozy den into a home office; the kitchen sink does double duty with one side featuring a barbecue and shelves and the other with the oven and a recycling bin; and the back of the refrigerator is an outdoor food stand.
- Additional accessories -the Barbie dollhouse comes with 70 pieces total -encourage personal expression and inspire endless storytelling.
6. KidKraft Bonita Rose Dollhouse – Colorful Toddler Toy for 12 Inch Dolls Real Wood
- 7 accessories, including a canopy bed, sofa and bathtub
- 3 levels and 4 rooms
- Includes sheets of letter and other stickers for customization
- Made of wood for long-lasting play
- Fits all fashion dolls up to 12″ including Barbie, L.O.L. Surprise!, Disney Princess, etc.
7. Just Play Barbie Pets Dreamhouse Pet Surprise Playset
- This product ships in a polybag.
- Bring home the ultimate surprise pets playset with the Barbie Pets Dreamhouse Pet Surprise.
- Connect the homes and fences to create the ultimate Barbie Pet Dreamhouse!
- Each puppy stands 1-inch tall.
- Perfect for both play and display!
- Set includes six pets, two pet homes with jib-bits, two fences, beach chair with umbrella, pool, storage cart, pretend play clippers and brush, frisbee, fire, and food dispenser with bone.
- Ages 3+
8. Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2
9. Barbie 3-Story House with Pop-Up Umbrella
- Three deluxe stories of play space make this Barbie townhouse home to all kinds of storytelling fun!
- Four rooms and a rooftop lounge, all with realistic details, make Barbie doll’s newest home ultra-deluxe.
- Travel between floors on the sleek child-activated elevator – when Barbie doll (sold separately) reaches the second floor, the rooftop opens up for a truly fun surprise complete with a colorful pop-up umbrella!.
- The kitchen and living room occupy the first floor; the bathroom and bedroom are on the second; there’s even a closet upstairs for Barbie doll to hang her fashions!.
- A contemporary swinging chair in the living room opens up so Barbie doll can swing on the inside or the outside of the house.
- Furniture pieces feature contemporary designs and include a table and two chairs, a sofa, a coffee table, a bed, a bathtub and the swinging chair.
- Additional accessories – like a towel, place settings for the kitchen and doll-sized tablet device – add to the storytelling possibilities.
- Arrange furniture and accessories to suit your style and your stories!
- Skill Level: Beginner
10. KidKraft Wooden Sweet & Pretty Dollhouse with Elevator and 15-Piece Accessories
- 15 pieces of colorful furniture
- Moveable porch slides back and forth on the bottom floor
- Gliding elevator
- Piano plays music at the push of a button
- Accommodates Barbie dolls and other fashion dolls up to 12″ tall
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Barbie Doll House currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Barbie Doll House based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Barbie Doll House before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Barbie Doll House they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Barbie Doll House, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Barbie Doll House before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Barbie Doll House will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Barbie Doll House if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Barbie Doll House on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.