You can trust our selection for Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 52921 reviews for Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360.
|1||Guitar Hero Smash Hits - Xbox 360||9.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|2||Guitar Hero 5 - Xbox 360 (Game only)||9.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|3||Guitar Hero Aerosmith||9.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
|4||Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Wireless Bundle - Xbox 360||9.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
|5||Guitar Hero: Live for Xbox 360 (Game ONLY)||9||Buy Now on Amazon|
|6||Guitar Hero Live - Xbox 360||8.8||Buy Now on Amazon|
|7||Guitar Hero 2 Bundle with Guitar -Xbox 360||8.8||Buy Now on Amazon|
|8||Rock Band or Guitar Hero USB Microphone (PS2 - PS3 - PS4 - Nintendo Switch - Xbox 360 - Xbox one) (Bulk Packaging)||8.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|9||Guitar Hero II (Renewed)||8.6||Buy Now on Amazon|
|10||Guitar Hero World Tour||8.4||Buy Now on Amazon|
We’ve scanned 52921 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 than this review article may help you.
1. Guitar Hero Smash Hits – Xbox 360
- Experience another dimension of difficulty with the drum kit controller’s double kick-pedal “Expert” difficulty level first seen in Guitar Hero Metallica.
- For the first time, players can rock on their favorite Guitar Hero tracks through the drum kit and mic controllers individually or as a band.
- An epic 48-song setlist made up of the most memorable songs from Guitar Hero games including master recording from: Alice in Chains, Queen, Poison, Rage Against The Machine, Twisted Sister, Joan Jett, Heart, Dragonforce and more.
- Online and offline gameplay modes allow up to 4 players can join together and rock locally, or battle other bands online with up to 8 players.
- In-game functionality including Rock Star Creator, first made famous in Guitar Hero World Tour, as well as Music Studio and GHTunes which allow players to create their own hits and share them online.
2. Guitar Hero 5 – Xbox 360 (Game only)
- Software compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour peripherals.
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode – multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends, including Johnny Cash, Carlos Santana and Shirley Mason from Garbage.
- The entire 85 song set list is available from the beginning of the game.
3. Guitar Hero Aerosmith
- Venues from historical moments during the band’s illustrious career offer the experience of “sweet emotion” and further capture the essence of the band’s rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America’s Greatest Rock ‘N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith’s Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith’s greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
4. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Wireless Bundle – Xbox 360
- Select and customize a wide variety of Guitar Hero characters – including three new ones – as you unlock venues featuring over-the-top stage design.
- The Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle for Xbox 360 ships with game, Gibson SG wireless controller, guitar strap and decals.
- Engage in boss battles, against the like of Slash from Guns N’ Roses, and featuring original tracks recorded exclusively for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and defeat opponents to achieve legendary status in head-to-head competition.
- Gameplay variety options including single player Training, Quickplay and Career Modes, as well as Multiplayer Co-op Career, Face-off, Pro Face-off and Battle Modes.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Xbox 360 features over 70 of the biggest and loudest songs ever compiled in a single game disc, as well as nearly the same amount available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
5. Guitar Hero: Live for Xbox 360 (Game ONLY)
- Game ONLY
- Guitar is REQUIRED to play this game
6. Guitar Hero Live – Xbox 360
- It’s About to Get Real: FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all new guitar controller.
- You Are The Rock Star: Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience; With the new GH Live first person view, YOU’LL take center stage like never before.
- Rock Real Crowds with Real Reactions: Feel the rush of performing in a real band, in front of real crowds who react in real time to your performance.
- Awesome Music, Epic Venues: In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues; Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
- The Guitar Controller: The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels.
7. Guitar Hero 2 Bundle with Guitar -Xbox 360
- Three new characters go on tour with the existing Guitar Hero cast: The 50’s throwback hardrocker, Eddie Knox; the beautiful heart breaker, Casey Lynch; and the intimidating Norwegian born metal force, Lars Umlaut.
- The Guitar Hero II Bundle for Xbox 360 ships with game, the X Plorer style wired controller, guitar strap and decals.
- Guitar Hero II follows up on Guitar Hero’s award winning track list, with over 70 tracks (combined disc and download) including songs as made famous by Van Halen, Aerosmith, Guns ‘N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold and others.
- New multiplayer modes include: local co op mode for two player fun, Pro Face off where Players can now play head to head with full lead guitar tracks and Face Off, The classic versus mode from Guitar Hero is back.
- Any Guitar Hero worth their weight in guitar picks knows it takes practice to become a guitar god; With the all new Practice Mode, wannabe guitar heroes can now pick any song and practice specific sections and even slow it down.
8. Rock Band or Guitar Hero USB Microphone (PS2 – PS3 – PS4 – Nintendo Switch – Xbox 360 – Xbox one) (Bulk Packaging)
- 15ft Long Cable
- Improved Dynamic Range Captures Loud and Quiet Performances
- Plug and Play mic for Game Streaming, Social Media broadcasting, Podcasts, Lectures, and Live interviews.
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) Accurately Reproduces Your Voice
- Also works well for recording main vocals or as an extra mic for adding backup singers to your favorite music and rhythm games.
9. Guitar Hero II (Renewed)
- XBox360 Game
- Unleash Your Inner Rock Star!!
- Guitar Hero II is a rhythm-based music game
- Guitar tracks in over 6 modes of play on over 55 licensed songs
- Jam With Friends
10. Guitar Hero World Tour
- 4-player gameplay with guitar, bass, drums, and vocals
- Disc only, no instruments included
- Play along with your friends or by yourself
- Rock along to bands like Aerosmith and Metallica
Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Hero For Xbox 360, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.